18 acres plus a beautiful log home, in a secluded setting, with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Other improvements include a double detached garage, loafing shed, shed, and a shop. There is a pond in front of the house, Pryor Creek borders the property, treed, garden area, and easy access to the main road. Great place for you and your horses!
- One-level Rancher
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,616 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built in 1975
- Double detached garage / Shop
- Lot Size: 784,080 sq. ft. – 18 acres
- MLS #294670
Main Level: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ laminate, lighting
- Kitchen ~ appliances, laminate, Alder, breakfast bar, eating area, pantry
- Family room ~ carpet, gas fireplace
- Master ~ carpet, walk-in closet, bath
- Second bedroom
- Full bath
- Utility room ~ 220 hook-up
- Gas forced air
- Water ~ domestic well
- Sewer ~ septic tank
- Double detached garage
- Covered patio
- Lot size ~ 784,080 sq. ft.—18 acres, pond, garden area, secluded, trees, fenced, well pump
- Taxes ~ $1,301
- Schools ~
- Subdivision ~ None
- Lead-Based paint may exist in any home built prior to 1978.