This is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home, located on a seclude street close to downtown Billings and all on a half acre. This home has a full master suite with access to the backyard hot tub. The kitchen has a wood-top island with cook top and seating, and large breakfast nook. The dining room has wood floors and a gas fireplace. This home has both a family room and living room for plenty of room to spread out. The living room is sunken with rich cedar wall cladding. Don’t forget the 506 sq. ft. in-law unit above the garage with a large bedroom and full bath. If you like privacy this backyard is for you. The large boulders and mature trees provide a great backdrop for entertaining.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 3,802 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built in 1968
- Four-car detached garage
- Lot Size: 24,829 sq. ft. – 0.57 acre
- MLS #307571
Main Floor: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ sunken, lighting, paneling, sliding door, vaulted ceiling, wood fireplace, carpet, ceiling fan
- Dining Room ~ tile flooring, bay window
- Kitchen ~ built-in, lighting, breakfast bar, eating area, galley, island, large, appliances, tile flooring
- Family Room ~ carpet, lighting, deck
- Master Bedroom ~ carpet, French doors to patio & hot tub, closet, ceiling fan, bath with double vanity, separate tub & shower
- Half bath
Upper Level: 191 sq. ft.
- Loft ~ hardwood flooring, sliding door, separate
Lower Level: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Two Bedrooms ~ carpet
- Bonus room ~ carpet
- Exercise Room ~ carpet, walk-in , walk-out
- Two full baths
- Gas forced air, other / Central air /Water & Sewer ~ public
- Four-car detached garage ~ 506 sq. ft., in-law apartment, carpet, closet, recessed lighting, skylight, large bedroom, full bath
- Lot size ~ 24,829 sq. ft.—0.57 acre, cul-de-sac, secluded, trees, landscaped, underground sprinkling
- Taxes ~ $4,583 / Subdivision ~ Nicholson
- Schools ~ Highland, Lewis & Clark, Senior High