Country feel close to town with room for toys & pets! This multi-level contemporary home features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, open floor plan & 2 wood fireplaces. This house has lots to offer with the kitchen including double ovens, island cooktop & a spacious dining area, the living room has a wood stove & floor to ceiling windows with slider to deck, the master bedroom also has a wood fireplace & floor to ceiling windows to take in VIEWS off its deck. The basement includes the family room, 2 bedrooms & a full bath. Fresh updates include interior paint, all new light fixtures, new bath vanities & kitchen counters & sink, new carpet in the basement & new water heater (5/2020).
- 2,880 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Built in 1975
- Double attached garage / 1,680 sq. ft. double detached garage/shop
- Lot Size: 325,829 sq. ft. – 7.48 acres
- MLS #307562
Main Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ carpet, fireplace (wood stove) insert, slider to deck, floor to ceiling windows, VIEW
- Kitchen ~ laminate, double ovens, island cooktop, spacious dining area, pantry
- Utility room ~ vinyl flooring / Half bath
Upper Level: 960 sq. ft.
- Master ~ carpet, bath, vaulted ceiling, wood fireplace, slider to deck, floor to ceiling windows, VIEWS
Basement: 960 sq. ft.
- Family room ~ carpet
- Two bedrooms ~ carpet / Full bath
- Gas forced air heat (propane—tank is rented) / Central air
- Water ~ Two 2200 gallon cisterns / Sewer ~ septic tank
- Double attached garage
- 1,680 sq. ft. double detached garage/shop
- Lot Size ~ 325,829 sq. ft. (7.48 acres) ~ trees, view, additional parking
- Taxes ~ $3,672
- Schools ~ Lockwood / Subdivision ~ COS 1088
- This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property.