Looking for a home that sits on an acre and is close to town, this might fit you! This four-level home has 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a kitchen that opens into a nice living area and a step down family room with a gas fireplace. The basement has two more rooms that could be used for anything. Off the kitchen is the deck that overlooks the landscaped fenced backyard. A storage shed sits to the left of the property. This home has a cistern for water and propane for heat. The propane tank is leased through AmeriGas.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,376 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built in 2004
- Double attached garage
- Lot Size: 67,170 sq. ft. – 1.54 acre
- MLS #303674
Main Level: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ wood laminate flooring
- Dining room ~ wood laminate flooring
- Kitchen ~ granite counters, wood laminate flooring, breakfast bar, appliances, eating area
- Master ~ closet, bath
- Two bedrooms / Bath
- Family room ~ gas fireplace, carpet
- Utility room
Basement: 1,136 sq. ft., two rooms
- Gas forced air heat, propane / Central air
- Water ~ cistern / Sewer ~ septic tank
- Lot size ~ 67,170 sq. ft.—1.54 acre, corner, fenced backyard, hilly, trees, landscaped
- Taxes ~ $2,139
- Schools ~ Laurel
- Subdivision ~ Beartooth Point Estates