This generational property has an amazing amount of water, water rights, and mountain views! This private oasis, located just outside of Red Lodge, a year round resort destination and just 30 minutes from Billings, Montana’s largest city. The 41 acres in two separate parcels (36, 5) has it all. Dry Creek runs through the property year round, there is a fully permitted pond stocked with trout, and multiple fenced pastures plus corrals for horses. The turn-key home is 3,311 sq. ft. and can accommodate a large family or large groups on three levels. Bedrooms are large and the master bathroom was recently updated. Main floor living is open concept and includes a cozy wood burning stove. Small sleeping cabin with 110 power adjacent to main home. Walking paths, bridges, and small pond with island next to the house are perfect for entertaining or quiet evening campfires. Newly fenced for dogs and covered patio.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3,311 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- Built i 1981
- Triple detached garage
- Lot Size: 41 Acres
- MLS #308994
Main Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ hardwood flooring, French doors, wood stove
- Kitchen ~ all appliances, compactor, disposal, hardwood flooring, island, pantry, cupboards, eating area
- Sunroom ~ tile flooring, sliding door, mud room
- Bonus room ~ large, laminate flooring
- Full bath
Upper Level: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Bedroom ~ large, bath, carpet
- Three Bedrooms ~ carpet, large
- Full bath
- Electric baseboard heating
- Water ~ well
- Sewer ~ septic tank
- Front porch / Patio
- Triple detached garage / Additional parking
- Lot size ~ 1,785,960 sq. ft.—41 acres, level, landscaped, creek, pond, secluded, trees, underground sprinkling, fenced, views
- Ditch rights / Irrigation water
- Taxes ~ $2,400
- Schools ~ Roberts
Co-listed with Scott R. Grosskopf, 406-861-4558, Scott@MontanaRanches.com