Recreation & Relaxation! This idyllic park-like setting has beautiful Horse Creek running through it and easy foot access to Rosebud Creek. The cozy cottage with kitchen, laundry, shower, woodstove & good well was recently remodeled. The charming 1926 log cabin looks just as it did in its early days and has the added convenience of electricity. Also has a bedroom with two antique iron beds! This great property also includes a firepit area, work shed, storage shed, woodshed & a wonderful small log cabin for play or extra storage. All but the woodshed has electricity! Near mountain lakes, trailheads, fishing, hunting and many other types of recreation.
- 624 sq. ft. – Buyer to verify!
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Built in 1992
- Log Cabin built in 1926
- Lot Size: 24,394 sq. ft. – 0.56 acre
- MLS #305506
Main Floor: 624 sq. ft.
- Living room ~ laminate flooring, wood stove, patio door
- Kitchen ~ laminate flooring, eating area, appliances
- Utility room ~ washer & dryer, storage
- Heat ~ electric baseboard
- Water ~ domestic well
- Sewer ~ holding tank
- Front porch
- 1926 Log home
- Storage shed, work shed, woodshed, small log cabin for play or storage
- Firepit area
- Lot Size ~ 24,394 sq. ft.—0.56 acre, corner, creek, trees
- Taxes ~ $778.64 for 2018
- Schools ~ Absarokee